Thursday, March 23, 2017

Book Tag #3: Elemental Covers

Hello there! I had totally forgotten that I had to post... I don't know what has gotten into my head. Luckily, it's Thursday and that means it's a Book Tag day. Technically, I already posted a tag this week, but since it's my blog, I can do whatever I want with it. Plus, they're really fun. It's almost 12 a.m. right now and I have to get up at 6:30 so I'm doing a short one. Please don't hate me.

Elemental Covers is a book tag in which you need to pick covers that fit according to the elements. Let's do this!

💦


Find a book that has water 


The Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin

💙


Find a book with a blue cover


 The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

🔥


Find a book with fire on the cover


Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness

💗


Find a book with a red cover


The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

🍃


Find a book with soil on the cover


Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson

💚


Find a book with a green cover


Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas

💨


Find a book with wind on the cover


Before I Die by Jenny Downham

👻


Find a book with a white cover


Burned (Burned #1) by Ellen Hopkins

😈👽👻😰


Find a book with red, green, white and blue on the cover


Room by Emma Donoghue


Wasn't it fun? I hope it was. It's 1 in the morning so I'm heading to sleep. See you tomorrow!

I saw this tag on Butterfly Kisses.


Is there such a thing as too many book tags? Which of these is your favorite cover? Let me know below.

No comments:

Post a Comment